In 2013, I had a shy start in exposing my works. My first exhibition was at Home Matasari for Formaje Sketch Page. My first major group exhibition was later that year, at Work In Progress - Episode 3: Cyclops Parking Place (view more here), and also my first work submission overboard for In Wall We Trust #3, in Italy (view more here).  

Click on the title to see the full details:

< 2016 >
Puls-Play || Bucharest, Romania
CHEAP || Bologna, Italy
Mandala Expo || Bucharest, Romania
Deja-VW #2 || Bucharest, Romania

< 2015 >
MORA Gallery || Bucharest, Romania
ARTivism - NAG #9 || Bucharest, Romania
Contempora 8 || Bucharest, Romania
CHEAP! Fest || Bologna, Italy
In Wall We Trust #5 || Ariola, Italy
Art Beat #3 || Osijeck, Croatia
Sole&Shape #3 || Bucharest, Romania

< 2014 >
Mixed Up #2 || Burgas, Bulgaria
Manglar Urbano || Porto Alegre, Brasil
Contempora 7 || Bucharest, Romania
Art Beat #2 || Osijeck, Croatia
Crack! Festival || Rome, Italy